Display all pictures
Condition: New product
5,99 € tax incl.
Set 4 kitchen towels blue and fushia in jacquard in 50x50cm. Made from 100% cotton and weighing 260gsm.
The minimum purchase order quantity for the product is 1
Set 4 kitchen towels blue and fushia from 100% cotton
Name of your friend * :
E-mail address of your friend * :
* Required fields
Send or Cancel
Warning: Last items in stock!
share Tweet Share Pinterest
Set 4 kitchen towels in jacquard.
MasQueToallas offers you this high quality kitchen towel. It is ideal for drying dishes and cutlery.
As a general rule, you should always follow the indications on the wash care symbols shown on the label sewn to the product. We also recommend that you keep in mind the following tips.
1. Separate light and dark colored towels and bathrobes.
2. Always use neutral detergents as strong detergents can cause the colour to fade in your cotton towels.
3. Do not use bleach.
4. Cotton can be washed both in hot and cold water. However, you should be careful as washing your towels in water that is too hot can shrink and fade them.
5. It is not advisable to mix your cotton towels in the same wash cycle as clothes or cushions that have zips or buttons, as these can damage the fabric.
6. Limit the use of fabric softener. Whilst they give your towels a soft feel, overuse of fabric softener leaves a coating on the towels and makes them less absorbent.
7. When you remove the towels from the washing machine, shake them well to eliminate as many creases as possible.
8. Do not mix cotton sheets and towels in the dryer, as sheets dry faster. If you put them in together, the towels may not dry fully and you may have to dry them again. Always use a soft dryer.
9. Soft ironing